Medical Sales - Top producing B2B reps preferred
Our client company is a leading medical/clinical product and services organization with strong relationships in the physician and hospital markets throughout the US. They manufacture devices and products for a wide range of medical needs. In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for the promotion of medical products and supplies to physicians and hospitals in a specific geographic territory. Client company continues to grow at a rapid pace as a strong reputation within the healthcare community and valued success in aiding patients has driven results. Extensive training, mentoring, a competitive compensation package, benefits and a company car are all part of the program.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A four year college degree with various extra-curricular achievements
- 2+ years sales experience in either medical or B2B
- Proven track record of demonstrating leadership qualities, high rankings within sales force, trip winner, etc
Branch Sales Manager
Excellent sales management opportunity with one of the world's largest and fastest growing provider of Business Services. Client Company has over 72 million customers world wide. You will be responsible for field sales, field sales management and the recruiting of a 6 to 10 person White Collar Business to Business professional sales team. You will run the "daily drill" which will consist of interviews in the AM/PM and field sales management during normal selling hours. You must be able to lead by example. Very competitive environment. Strong performance will lead to a fast track into a regional director's role. First year income range is between $100,000 and $175,000 based on performance.
Must have at least:
- 3 years outside sales experience
- 1 year outside sales management experience
- Copier or Telecommunications sales/management a huge plus!!!!
Ideal candidate will have:
- A burning desire to succeed and a very competitive nature
- Strong team building skills and work ethic
- Stable work history
Regional Sales Director
One of the world's largest and most highly respected technology companies is currently looking for a Regional Sales Director. As Regional Director you will be responsible to hire and manage front line sales managers throughout a geographic region in the US. These managers will be managing B to B sales teams of 6 to 8 reps per team. Your region will focus on penetrating accounts at the c-level, qualifying for need and closing business daily. A track record of building and developing outside sales teams is a must. This particular technology discipline is the fastest growing IT space, position will not last. Rapid advancement based on performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of hiring and developing outside sales people.
- Strong interpersonal skill as well as team building skills.
- At least 3years of successful experience managing sales managers.
- Telecommunications/copier or other transactional selling background.
- Stable work history of ever increasing responsibility.
National / Strategic Accounts Manager
One of the world's most highly respected and fastest growing technology business solution providers is currently expanding its National sales division. As a National/Strategic Account Manager you will be responsible for penetrating fortune 1000 accounts at the c-level. Some of the services you will be offering include: wireless data and wireless computing. Rapid promotional opportunities exist. No cap on earnings.
Ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 5 years of strategic as well as transactional sales experience.
- Comprehension of the wireless data environment.
- Documented track record of success.
Burning desire to succeed.
- Must have Fortune 1000 sales experience!
Client Company is recruiting entry level college graduates who enjoy a fast paced competitive environment. You will be marketing a highly demanded leading edge business service to Executives in the Atlanta market. Client Company provides unparalleled sales training, both in house as well as in the field. Rapid promotional opportunities based on performance. If you are looking to jump start your sales career don't hesitate, the opportunity will not last!
- A four year college degree
- A winning attitude
- A strong work ethic
- A track record of success
Awesome opportunity to fast track your sales career right out of college. Client Company is an aggressive Business to Business sales organization looking to expand its Atlanta sales force. Complete in house as well as one on one field sales training provided. All you need is a willingness to learn, a winning attitude and a strong work ethic. This is sales position where you will be selling to executive level decision makers. This opportunity will not last. Rapid advancement opportunities exist based on performance. This is not a desk job, please no desk jockeys.
The ideal candidate will have a competitive athletic experience
Fraternity/Sorority Leadership experience AND
a track record of success
Must have a four year degree!